- Support the Data Privacy and Consent Management process (opt-in/out) for a top 10 pharmaceutical company in the Fortune 500 ranking.
- Impact assessment on existing processes and applications in order to identify non-compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation for one of the largest engine manufacturers in the world.
- Leading different projects contributing to the GDPR compliancy for one of the largest international banks based in Belgium.
- GDPR impact assessment for the Regional Trade Agency of Brussels.
- Investigate legal basis for processing of personal data at an enterprise providing services between the government and the population.
EMEA business process implementation of a transparency reporting solution for 22+ countries, in compliance with the EFPIA Disclosure Code. The EFPIA Disclosure Code is a code of conduct that requires all (associated) EFPIA members to disclose transfers of value (ToV) to healthcare professionals (HCPs) and healthcare organizations (HCOs).
“Very competent and responsible professionals. Can recommend them as project consultants with deep knowledge of the business, combining advanced technical expertise with strong analytical and communication skills.” – IT Manager from The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson&Johnson
Assist in requirements gathering around Privacy Notice and Channel Consent capturing, within a CRM platform.